Associate Director/Director, Marketing
Marketing | London, England | Full Time
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognise and kill tumours. Kite Europe, is headquartered in Stockley Park, UK and is currently adding additional talent as it focuses on developing the European Region in support of providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director/Director, Marketing to be based in our European Headquarters in Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
This role will be responsible for devising and implementing Kite, a Gilead company’s brand strategy and tactics for YESCARTA
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
This role will help develop Kite, a Gilead company’s EMEA marketing capability to launch YESCARTA through impactful marketing to Physicians, Payors and Patients.
- Contribute to the Kite, a Gilead company’s brand strategy and implements the overall marketing plan for all key stakeholders
- Drives cross-functional brand teams within Kite, a Gilead company to roll out marketing strategies that embraces all key customer groups
- Directs tactical plan development and implementation
- Analyzes moderately complex / complex problems and situations and provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements
- Manages the professional marketing budget and project timelines
- Manage agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables
- Establishes strong working relationships with key opinion leaders nationally and internationally
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
Typically requires Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, scientific or liberal arts or equivalent and significant relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry including having familiarity with marketing, strategy, sales and commercial policies
We are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to formulate, develop and execute operational marketing strategy
Strong interpersonal skills are needed with the ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines
In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required
Requires proven communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing. Knowledge of another main European language is a plus
Must be able to develop strong KOL relationships
Demonstrated ability to manage budgets is required
Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities
Ability to lead a matrix team to address customer-marketing programs in the private and public sectors is required
Must have the ability to use analytical tools and the ability to conduct analysis
In-depth ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
In-depth knowledge and experience in franchise-specific market preferred.
Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
Curious with learning agility
Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Kite, a Gilead company is an equal opportunity employer based in London, UK. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.