Associate Director, Commercial Training and Development
Customer Engagement and Training | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com.
The Associate Director, Commercial Training and Development will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and delivering disease, therapy, account management skills, market knowledge and operations training intended for members of the commercial organization and will provide a conduit to all cross functional commercial partners in identifying, building and executing training to meet the development needs of the commercial organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Executing training programs, on boarding through advanced training
- Maintaining subject matter expertise for disease states, products and therapeutic areas aligned with Kite’s portfolio and account management strategy
- Coordinating with Regulatory, Legal and Medical for the review and approval of training material
- Partnering with Marketing to build training initiatives that support the execution of tactics aligned with brand strategic imperatives and coordinate the rollout of promotional materials
- Collaborating with cross functional teams (Marketing, Market Access, Quality, Supply Chain Logistics, Kite Konnect, Business Operations) to provide disease state, product and therapeutic training and as well as operations and logistics training as required
- Managing vendors and performing project management function as required
- Assisting with designated in-house training meetings to include planning, logistics management, vendor monitoring, and participant conduct
- Support designing and leading the execution of training offerings at National Meetings, POA Meetings and Launch Meetings
- Oversee the functionality and utilization of the learning management system
- Maintaining the standards for training materials including learning system modules
- Developing and maintaining facilitation skills expertise in support of training content delivery
- Collaborate extensively with project management and meeting planning for operational efficiency
- Continual assessment of current training offers to identify areas for ongoing improvement and opportunities requiring the development of additional training content
- 7-10 + years of related bio/pharma experience
- Experience in the hematology therapeutic area strongly preferred
- Management experience preferred
- High level of initiative and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a solutions oriented manner
- Travel required for training initiatives, meetings and project management skills
- Strong clinical background with ability to translate clinical data for functional application
- Expertise with technology platforms (e.g. iPAD, LMS, Vault) and programs (e.g. MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Professional) is highly desirable
- BA Degree, MA Degree preferred
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.