Analyst, Information Technology Manufacturing Systems Support
Information Technology | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company based in Santa Monica, California. Kite is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term, durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system’s ability to recognize and kill tumors. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a IT Manufacturing Systems Support Analyst II / III. You will work with the technology team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. This role will be a hands-on resource reporting to the IT Site Head at the El Segundo, CA manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supports manufacturing related systems like Oracle EBS, instrumentation, labelling at Kite’s manufacturing facilities and serves as liaison with Kite Corporate IT Tier 1 or Tier 3 support team for escalations.
- Leads application issue resolution and identified Tier 2 level responsibilities such as master data change management (formula/routings/recipe/operations) and system interface troubleshooting.
- Identifies EBS requirements for new/existing product configurations, system enhancements/fixes by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand requirements
- Documents/diagrams functional process flows to ensure optimization and synchronization of systems, including identifying/advising on best applications for specific business processes, including cloud-based systems
- Facilitates use case/story boarding for new systems/software or enhancements related to Oracle EBS
- Coordinates the successful rollout of EBS changes not limited to communication, training, support, documentation
- Develop, revise and review departmental SOPs, qualification/validation protocols and reports with ongoing awareness to changes in business or regulatory
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Provide updates at daily and weekly meetings
- Document incidents and problems and corresponding solutions
- Supports queries and reports to address operating needs
- Able to provide support after-hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least FIVE years of experience in Oracle master data management/configuration in an IT manufacturing support function (ERP, MES, LIMS), ideally in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
- Understanding of techniques and practices in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network hardware, computer workstations, servers and software
- Track record of providing a high level of customer service to internal customers
- Demonstrated working knowledge in developing applications compatible for multiple web browsers, both mobile and desktop based, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (21 CRF Part 11/210/211).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.