Administrative Assistant, Kite Konnect (Contract)
Kite Konnect | Santa Monica, CA | Temp to Perm
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as an Administrative Assistant (Contract to Hire) to support the Kite Konnect/Market Access Department. You will manage a wide range of support functions in a fast paced, growing environment. You will be a key member of the team and like everyone on the team you may be asked to jump in to assist in areas outside of your primary responsibilities. You will be flexible, proactive, a critical thinker and resourceful with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Responsibilities (include but limited to):
- Manage schedules and coordinate travel and logistics
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings and set up rooms as needed
- Responsible for processing and completing expense reports
- Answer and triage phone calls for intake team as needed, assist in managing email accounts
- Provide general administrative support, including providing copies, maintaining files and updating shared files on the server
- Assist HR and hiring manager in coordinating interviews and greeting candidates
- Assist with planning department meetings and events including support for agendas and meeting minutes as necessary
- Provide support preparing various corporate documents utilizing MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Manage multiple calendars within MS Outlook
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years experience in an office or administrative role, ideally with previous experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech environment
- Experience working in a team environment with other administrative assistants
- Exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Expertise working in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and managing multiple calendars within MS Outlook
- Experience with Concur preferred
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in beautiful Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.