Outside Sales Representative
Sales | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
Outside Sales Representative
Kitchen Zip - Charlotte, NC
Full-time, Base plus Commission
Do you want to help positively transform businesses? Are you a self-driven, goal-orientated person who loves collaboration? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing wholesalers in NC?
We are looking for experienced Out Side Sales Reps for regional positions for GA & TN, NJ selling wholesale products on weekly pay plus commission. The products have high visibility online and nationally through targeted print and internet marketing. We need someone in different regions to help promote and direct sell these products.
The position is responsible for the management and growth of existing accounts; and the development of new accounts across a number of target market segments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Face to face direct sales skill.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to travel on existing round or potential sales business terriories.
• Focuses sales efforts by add and develop new clients and dealers.
• Submits orders by issue invoices/create invoice online.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly sechedule reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Excellent listening skills
• Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with consistent top performing sales record
• Must have previous sales experience, B2B sales preferred
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years’ work experience preferred
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and cell phone
• Hunter mentality, strong closing skills and consultative sales approach
• Self-starter with a passion to learn how to solve complex problems and business analysis
About the Company
Kitchen zip is the 21st-century foremost kitchen and bath wholesale and distributor in the southeast. We offer the top brands products like Blanco, Vigo, Revere, and Lottare. We have everything you will need to create the kitchen and bathroom that you have always wanted including granite & marble slab, quartz slab, stainless steel sinks, granite composite sinks, handmade stainless steel faucets and farmhouse sinks!