Administrative | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Direct and manage the purchase of medical, dental and office supplies, furnishing, etc as needed for the organization.
- Establish standards for key medical and dental supplies to be used across the organization.
- Assist in the development and implementation of purchasing procedures to process bids and purchase orders to ensure efficient pricing, delivery and inventory management at all Kintegra Health locations as necessary.
- Manage the centralized purchasing function for the organization.
- Detect, research and resolve purchasing issues and problems with the ordering process, such as: incorrect orders, invoices, shipments, calculations, coding, cancellation, and credits.
- Compile, maintain, and file all purchasing reports, records and other documents required, including auditable accounting records.
- Education: Associate or Bachelor's dress in Business or Accounting preferred
- Experience Required: Three years of professional-level purchasing agent and/or Supply Chain Management preferred