Medical Assistant (RMA/CMA)
Family Medicine | Lexington, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Be able to take medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting the provider during the examination.
- Receive direction from a MD, Mid-level provider, RN, LPN and or the assigned supervisor.
- Answer telephones, greet patients, update records, handle correspondence and may schedule appointments.
- Instructing patients about medication and special diets, preparing and administering medications, drawing blood and related duties as assigned.
- May be assigned to support the scope of services provided at Kintegra Health including but not limited family practice, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Languages: Speaking Spanish is required
- Education: High school diploma or GED required
- Experience Required: 1 year of related clinical work; OJT for ≥2 years preferred
- Professional Licensure: CMA or RMA certified required
- Certification(s) : CPR