Maintenance | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Summary of Position: Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Experience: Completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
Education: Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Develop and maintain a routine maintenance schedule for assigned sites and perform PM per schedule
- Develop and maintain routine janitorial supplies system; order and maintain inventory, delivering to appropriate sites
- Create and implement a work order system for prioritizing, tracking and completing maintenance/repair requests in a timely manner
- Obtain multiple bids and select appropriate vendor and/or project management vendors for maintenance/repairs requiring specialized skills outside the scope of general/routine maintenance
- Develop project budgets for approval
- Oversee contracted projects to ensure timeliness and quality work performed
- Consistently ensure that appropriate safety precautions are followed
- Accountable for care and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Utilize Company resources appropriately
- Continually assesses and addresses site maintenance needs