Human Resource Wellness Assistant
Administrative | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Summary of Position
This position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance of Kintegra Health’s wellness program as well as assist with generating reports, including, but not limited to, wellness program tracking and utilization, and program analysis. Assists in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of company-wide total wellbeing initiatives. Assists with developing programs that create awareness, motivation and provide tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle. Responsible for providing communication and customer service for appointed Wellness Champions and Kintegra Health employees. Proactively contributes to the wellness committee meetings while supporting program buy-in and support through all levels of the organization. Assistance on the COVID Mobile Testing program will include utilizing of administrative and clerical roles.
Education: 2+ years of administrative experience with an associate’s degree preferred but not required.
Experience: Experience in the delivery and coordination of corporate based health promotion programs and experience with the EPIC EMR a plus.
Professional Licensure: None
Key Responsibilities (10-Core)
- Assist with developing and maintaining Wellness communication and company-wide updates.
- Maintain all documentation received by employees related to Wellness.
- Assist with Wellness Committee meetings. Lead meetings as needed.
- Attend, encourage and plan wellness events with guidance from the Wellness Coordinator.
- Serve as a resource to all Wellness Champions at each Kintegra Health location.
- Create presentation materials as needed to support the initiatives of the Wellness Program.
- Maintain the Wellness Dashboard.
- Attend Risk Management meetings as needed.
- Maintain all Workers Compensation documentation in an organized and confidential manner.
- Serve as point-of-contact for Workers Compensation related matters.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.