Medical Practice Manager
Administrative | Vallejo, CA | Full Time
This is a full time position.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation practice
- Pain Management in workers’ compensation
- Location is in Novato, CA.
Assist in reaching goals and objectives related to productivity and profitability.
Supervising staff, analyzing data, planning operations and making crucial business decisions.
Day-to-day tasks like hiring, training, and quality control.
Takes an active role in ongoing program development and evaluation.
Assesses current practice patterns, assets, and challenges.
Establishes a project plan with the practice that establishes goals and objectives for improvement.
Provides ongoing practice support. Establishes regular meetings to track progress.
Possession of a Macbook computer is required for the position.
Must be able to:
- Apply organizational theories to solve various business issues.
- Identify and avoid potential problems using a systematic means of analysis from measured data.
- Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills, (verbal and written) be able to inspire others, encourage collaboration; set the example of what a leader should emulate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration and Management or related field
- Coursework focusing on organizational behavior, leadership, change management, quality improvement, or health care.
Years and Type of Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in health care, project management, quality management, professional training/teaching, or provider practice management.
- Project management Practice Management