Clinical | Oakland, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Kids Overcoming is seeking energetic behavior therapists to work with children with autism! We want YOU to join our team!
What do our Therapists do?
Our behavior therapists use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to provide high-quality 1:1 direct services in the client's home (and community settings, as needed). ABA Therapists create a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual, collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers. KOI provides in house training and continuous coaching and support for every BT. You'll also attend bi-weekly staff meetings where topics range from advanced clinical training, video reviews, celebrations, and staff jeopardy!
Your Working Hours:
Part-time and Full-time opportunities are now available with benefits offered, depending on amount of hours worked per week.
California: East Bay, South Bay, and Sacramento
What benefits will you receive?
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage*
- 401 K: A generous 401 K package with employer matching for eligible employees*
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and receive mileage reimbursement.
- Bonus Program: Behavior Therapists are eligible for a paid incentive program for going above and beyond their job requirements!
- Sick Days: All employees are eligible for sick days.
- Vacation Time: Personal Days are also offered to employees*
- iPads are provided to all Behavior Therapists.
- Paid Training: KOI trains all incoming Behavior Therapists extensively and continues to provide ongoing education for all staff throughout the year.
- Tuition Reimbursement: If you’re a lifelong learner, KOI employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement* · Registered Behavior Therapist Training
- Flexible schedule
* Must meet minimum eligibility requirements for full benefits
The best perk we can offer is the chance to make a difference in a child's life while working with people who love what they do.
- A High School Diploma for Behavioral Therapist positions, Bachelor's Degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a related field is preferred.
- Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development.
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential.
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.