TEMP - Coordinator, Brand Management, Global, KVD
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Temporary
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
KAT VON D BEAUTY
Kat Von D Beauty is all about unstoppable, high-performance products in fearless shades that empower you to unleash your inner artist. In her nonstop pursuit of creating the most perfect beauty products you’ve never imagined, Kat Von D tests and wears everything she makes, drawing endless inspiration from her experience as an artist, tattooist and creator.
POSITION SUMMARY - TEMP
The Global Brand Management Coordinator Temp will be responsible for assisting the team in all brand efforts. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, and creative problem solving skills.
- Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management and ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist in developing brand presentations, collateral and product education material
- Help and maintain and update assortment files
- Support seasonal fixturing updates with direction from Brand Manager
- Assist in the monitoring of channel dotcom product accuracy (positioning, prices, inventory) and ratings and reviews
- Work with and help meet deadlines on multiple, concurrent projects
- Sample and product management - Track, organize and distribute product comps to international channels
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including expense reports, shipping, booking travel, printing documents, meeting prep, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required plus 1-2 years of merchandising/buying experience, preferably in retail, beauty/fashion
- Proficiency with MS Office, including
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Passionate about makeup and client-focused
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams