Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
Effective January 18, 2022, as a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
Kendo is looking for a Talent Sourcer to support our recruiting team. As a Talent Sourcer, you will source passive candidates and promote a pipeline of qualified diverse talent across Kendo Brands through creative and innovative methods. As the first point of contact for candidates, you will need solid research skills and be able to craft engaging emails.
- Conduct research, identify potential candidates and engage in outreach using LinkedIn Recruiter, social channels and other applications and tools to identify passive candidates for Kendo positions.
- Partner with recruiters to understand current open positions across all Kendo brands, while also focusing on future growth plans to develop strategies for identifying strong talent
- Conduct initial conversations with candidates to provide basic information about open roles and convey key values about the Kendo organization
- Build candidate pipelines to support our goal of diverse talent pools for positions at all levels
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to evaluate the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Research and identify a wide range of sources for internship recruiting as well as additional resources for diversity recruiting that are applicable for the beauty industry.
- Special projects as needed to support the Talent Acquisition function
- 2-4 years’ experience, ideally in Talent Acquisition, sourcing passive candidates or similar research role in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and using an applicant tracking system, such as JobScore is required. Experience using social channels to connect with candidates.
- Ability to build diverse talent pipelines
- Strong sense of curiosity to research and dive deep. Loves learning about new roles and asking clarifying questions
- Passion for advocating for talent, as it relates to inclusion, equity and diversity
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience building relationships both internally and externally with candidates and organizations
- Strong organizational skills as well as experience using spreadsheets for candidate tracking
- Experience with MS Office Suite, as well as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and other recruiting websites
- BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Interest in the beauty industry
- Should be available to work a hybrid model in the SF Bay Area