Supplier Care Associate
Operations | Bergamo, Italy | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
Support the management of procurement related activities for Kendo product lines.
Collaborate with internal partners and vendors to deliver on time, adequate, and quality inventory. Includes turnkey and non-turnkey procurement.
Monitor, track, and problem solve to support replenishment of core SKU’s and brands’ performance goals
- Key contact for back office vendors, focused on building strong vendor relationships
- Collaborate with Procurement Managers in Kendo San Francisco office to support follow up with vendors daily/weekly regarding order status for replenishment purchase orders
- Actively track and maintain updates for all open purchase orders (PO’s); inform internal teams of any delivery changes in a timely manner
- Review monthly stock status with Procurement Teams in SF
- For non-turnkey products; insure components arrive at Supplier in a timely manner for execution to meet ExW demand date
- Attend and participate in vendor and operational meetings
- 2 + years’ experience in Cosmetics, Personal Care, or Health & Beauty is required
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Experience working with supplier vendors in both a turnkey and non-turnkey environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and data integrity
- Demonstrate potential in problem solving
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications