Store Manager, Lip Lab
Lip Lab, BITE Beauty | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time and Contract
POSITION: Store Manager, Lip Lab
REPORTS TO: Manager of Lip Labs by BITE
LOCATION: Lip Lab by BITE – Queen Street, Toronto ON
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for color, texture, and performance. With its sole focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Formula X, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
Reporting to the Manager of Lip Labs, the Store Manager will be responsible for managing the Lip Lab by BITE at our Queen Street location in Toronto, Ontario. This role will be responsible for implementing and upholding company policy & procedures, reaching sales goals, overseeing daily operations of the store, supporting the Lip Lab team, and managing store events. Strong leadership skills and a desire for operational excellence is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are clearly communicated to Lip Lab employees
- Support and assist Lip Lab Artists, Keyholders, and Assistant Manager in their roles, identifying and celebrating strengths and coaching in areas that need growth
- Asses and adapt to changing business needs
- Ensuring client services are inline with BITE Beauty standards and are being met at all times
- Tracking sales, achieving sales goals, and generating daily and weekly sales reports
- Maintaining inventory and supplies needed for running of Lip Lab by BITE
- Arranging for training of Lip Lab employees on new product launches
- Accountable for all employee hours, scheduling, and ensuring proper breaks
- Processing bi-weekly payroll
- Oversees execution and accountability of opening responsibilities
- Ensures leadership is informed of changes or updates to the store opening process or timeline
- Ensures the leadership is informed of status on outstanding post opening issues
- Recruitment and selection of Key Holders and Lip Lab Artists
- Facilitating special events
- Minimum 2 years managing and developing teams in a retail setting
- College Diploma and specialized training in merchandising, sales, artistry an asset
- Must be able to plan, organize and track to completion multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to manage in unstructured situations with innovative and creative thinking
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, payroll)
- Excellent communication skills with customers and staff
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Open availability
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only completed applications will be reviewed. We thank all for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.