Sr. Product Manager
Digital | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Effective January 18, 2022, as a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a multi-skilled Product Manager to hold a central position on our Digital team and deliver the best digital experience for our customers. The successful candidate will be aware of the Agile methodology to manage diverse teams spanning digital stakeholders, design, development, marketing and vendors requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills. The Product Owner will be responsible to our business partners to improve our customer’s journey, facilitate new product ideas and outline detailed product requirements among other duties.
- Help support the overall digital “customer” strategy for our Kendo.com sites.
- Develop business cases, customer journey analysis, and requirements supporting the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Partner internally and externally to conduct analysis, research products and gather feedback to define the business case supporting decision making and prioritization of projects
- Partner with business stakeholders and advocate for customers to define the user experience and lead the design process.
- Translate approved roadmap projects into well-defined requirements including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Manage the UAT to ensure user feedback is incorporated into final development.
- Facilitate stakeholder reviews to ensure alignment on development estimates, prioritization and define the definition of done.
- Continuously partner with Scrum Master to obtain level of effort, manage issues, dependences, risks and action items.
- Align with Scrum Master on product release plans and help set expectation for delivery of new functionalities and platform integrations
- Help define and execute go-to-market plans to ensure alignment for success.
- Help develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Help evolve our agile/scrum best practices.
- Understanding and experience analyzing ecommerce data and KPI analysis
Qualifications & experience
- Strong strategic thought process with a customer first mentality
- Familiarity with Shopify+ and the Shopify Partner ecosystem a PLUS
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Customer first mind set, proactive and self-starter.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, inspire and drive collaboration with stakeholders and partners.
- Proven ability to engage with company stakeholders, designers, and development partners with in a constructive and collaborative relationship and proficiency with Agile principles.
- 3 years’ experience a product owner, product manager, project development or data analyst experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience applying the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and delivery.
- Experience successfully delivering eCommerce solutions preferred.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Google analytics
- Interest in Beauty a Plus!