Sr Manager, Customer Data & Insights
Digital | Hybrid in San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
As a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The salary range for this position is $119,203 - $149,003 based upon a San Francisco location. Offered salary is dependent upon experience and location. Kendo Total Rewards offerings also include an annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental and vision insurance, flex paid time off program, parental leave, employee discount/perks, a retirement plan with employer contributions, Summer Fridays, opportunity to work from anywhere for a month in the summer and July and December wellness/shutdown weeks for applicable positions.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Lip Lab, Ole Henriksen.Kendo Brands has a hybrid work model with three days in office and two days remote each week.
The Senior Manager of Customer Data & Analytics will play an important role in developing a strong, actionable understanding of our customer data and business performance through ongoing KPI tracking and customer analyses
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on customer data trends, drawing actionable business insights & recommending actions to drive business growth
- Serve as primary owner of customer data platform and data visualizations designed to drive DTC ecommerce revenue, build engaging dashboards and other key metric reporting tools used by internal stakeholders for decision making purposes
- Own CRM KPI performance reporting with a focus on data capture, recruitment, repeat purchase/churn rates and loyalty performance measurement
- Run complex data analysis tasks, synthesizing large volumes of data and gleaning actionable insights (e.g audience segmentation, cohort analysis, product sales analysis & more)
- Partner with CRM/Ecommerce stakeholders to develop & run analyses to support key projects including campaign reporting, audience segmentation, customer satisfaction, budget forecasting & product launch analyses
- Manage the implementation of new data visualization, analytics & dashboard capabilities to support CRM/Ecommerce functions
- Responsible for customer data stewardship including documentation, KPI tracking, database enrichment & overall improvements to database quality, data accuracy and data-driven decision making
- Research and monitor industry trends, providing market insights for business development
- 7-9 years in CRM analytics or commercial analysis-related role, with at least 2 years in a Senior Analyst role or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Business Insight analytics tool experience
- Proven ability to analyze customer data, present findings clearly and glean actionable insights to drive business strategies
- An inquisitive self-starter who collaborates well with others but also works well independently
- Strong communication and data/analytical ‘storytelling’ skills
- Must be an inquisitive self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must be a strong team player and have strong communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented and possess the ability to execute with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills