Sr. Manager, Brand Creative Strategy
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The Sr. Mgr, Brand Creative Strategy role is a strategic business role that connects brand management strategy with creative execution for the Fenty Beauty and Fenty skin brands. This individual is both a creative thinker and brand builder. With strong organizational and presentation skills, and a focus on brand and creative expression, this is an important business role that will work across the organization to bring the brand vision to life. The role requires strong communication skills and story telling, with a passion for brand & creative.
Brand Management Support (focused on Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin with potential for some cross brand support as needed)
- Develop Key Product Launch pitch materials & presentations on a seasonal basis for A+ launches to include brand and product strategy, and creative execution.
- Developing and creating high level business & product presentations for a variety of audiences including retailers, LVMH executives, and founders as needed
- Leading major business presentations; developing high level brand strategy presentations across brands including annual Strategic Planning Decks & Budget Decks
- Create seasonal product concept mood boards and inspiration as needed (collaborations, seasonal launches, etc.)
Brand Creative Support
- Creation of style guides for key product launches including release & owning communication of assets to cross functional teams
- Manage and maintain asset usage including managing communication of usage and expiration with creative and global brand management in new digital asset management tool
- Potential to support with photoshoot production as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related business experience, beauty experience preferred
- Must demonstrate strong strategic and creative skills
- Must be an excellent communicator (both in-person and digitally) with strong interpersonal skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing and client service-oriented
- Ability to own and drive projects with limited direction and to make good judgement calls
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities and work well with cross-functional partners
- Highest level of professionalism at all times; calm under pressure
- Team player
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills