Specialist, Price Master Data
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Ensure Price master data is available and accurate throughout the Kendo ERP system and Reporting tool. Works cross functionally to gather price data and enter the price data accurately into the system.
- Manage and create purchase and sales trade agreement in the ERP system within the targeted amount of time. Includes finished goods and components
- Review new price set up (new SKU and new client) requests and ensure data is accurately updated
- Maintain data accuracy between multiple systems and partners with the ERP team to align Price master data governance
- Track changes and inform relevant business owners af the changes
- Assist in establishing processes to maintain data quality including governance report
- Manage change requests wholesales, discount and standard cost
- Be to main point of contact for sourcing, finance, customer service and procurement regarding pricing
- Monthly report and review Price master data for cleansing and updates
- Minimum 1 year managing Pricing master data in a supply chain or finance environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- BS or BA preferred
- Experience with Microsoft AX Dynamics and Axiom a plus, not required
- Analytical thinker with the ability to compile and analyze large sets of data.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to use tools and resources to answer questions.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to identify problems in data intuitively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Flexible, team player with the ability to work independently as well as with cross functional teams.