Retail Reporting Analyst
International | London UK | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Reporting into the National Account Director, you will provide administration & analytical support to the National Accounts Retail Sales & Marketing Team along with support to the rest of the business.
Key responsibilities include producing weekly and monthly retail reports and providing feedback on actual results versus budget, conducting analysis of Consultant productivity, store targeting and marketing insights. Prepare launch forecast analysis for the Marketing and National Account teams with recommended forecast quantities while maintaining accurate information. Based on the analysis you will identify opportunities to enable business growth by improving efficiencies and confidently attend meetings with the Directors to present recommendations for the business As a growing business you will also manage the new store opening processes ensuring deadlines adhered to. You will have regular contact with Retailers on new product launch details, discontinuations & orders
The skills you need as the Retail Reporting Analyst
You’ve already worked in an analytical or financial support role. You will have experience of collating and generating business plans (budgets, forecasts) and will understand the financial implications. You’re an expert both on Excel and PowerPoint and presenting to senior members of the business doesn’t faze you. You’re an excellent communicator and have the ability to explain difficult concepts in laymen’s terms. You’re extremely numerate, love deadlines and when required you can challenge constructively. Naturally analytical, you’ll look at a set of numbers and instinctively know what will and won’t work and make viable alternative recommendations. Experience in the Cosmetic Industry with multi brands would be highly advantageous!
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills at intermediate/advanced level
- Analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Commercially aware with the ability to analyse information and offer recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook while working in a busy environment
- Sense of humour