Retail Artist Marc Jacobs Beauty - Full Time/Part time
International | Kingston | Full Time and Part Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Formula X, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, Bite and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
The Retail Artist role for Marc Jacobs Beauty will contribute to sales and profit through demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, and product knowledge to engage customers in the Marc Jacobs Beauty line.
- Personally contributes to the achievement of targets and KPI’s.
- Builds effective, positive and collaborative relationships quickly with team and store partners.
- Builds a loyal clientele base to drive sales through strong make-up artistry skills, excellent selling and service skills resulting in a flawless customer experience.
- Demonstrates an in depth/fluent knowledge of the product line in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties.
- Attends product training and any subsequent refresher training offered.
- Actively contributes to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation & visual merchandising standards.
- Previous experience working in a luxury store environment with a luxury brand is preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in beauty products selling environment.
- Accomplished high level make up artistry background.
- Successful experience building a clientele portfolio.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Confident and professional.
- Must be a candidate who demonstrates a real passion for the beauty industry and specifically for the Marc Jacobs Beauty brand.
- Someone who is adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrates a drive for results.
- Conducts self in a professional and courteous manor to maintain positive brand image.