Retail Artist, KVD Vegan Beauty
Sales | Stevenage, United Kingdom | Part Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
KVD VEGAN BEAUTY
KVD Vegan Beauty is all about unstoppable, high-performance products in fearless shades that empower you to unleash your inner artist. In her nonstop pursuit of creating the most perfect beauty products you’ve never imagined, Kat Von D tests and wears everything she makes, drawing endless inspiration from her experience as an artist, tattooist and creator.
The Makeup Artist role for KVD Vegan Beauty will contribute to sales and profit through demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, and product knowledge to engage customers in the KVD Vegan Beauty line.
- Personally contributes to the achievement of targets and KPI’s.
- Builds effective, positive and collaborative relationships quickly with team and store partners.
- Builds a loyal clientele base to drive sales through strong make-up artistry skills, excellent selling and service skills resulting in a flawless customer experience.
- Demonstrates an in depth/fluent knowledge of the product line in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties.
- Attends product training and any subsequent refresher training offered.
- Actively contributes to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation & visual merchandising standards
- Previous experience working in a department store environment with a prestige or artistry brand is preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in beauty products selling environment.
- Accomplished high level make up artistry background.
- Successful experience building a clientele portfolio.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Confident and professional.
- Must be a candidate who demonstrates a real passion for the beauty industry and specifically for the KVD Vegan Beauty brand.
- Someone who is adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrates a drive for results.
- Conducts self in a professional and courteous manor to maintain positive brand image