Retail Artist - Fenty Beauty - Part Time & Full Time
International | Bristol, United Kingdom | Full Time and Part Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is a new line of prestige colour cosmetics currently in development, to be unveiled in the Autumn of 2017. True to the off-the-charts appeal of its founder, the makeup brand is slated to reach a diverse global audience with its line up that Rihanna herself, no stranger to beauty is creating with Kendo through a close partnership.
As a true ambassador for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna in Harvey Nichols, the Retail Artist role will contribute to both personal and counter sales targets through demonstrating artistry, delivering excellent customer service, using selling skills, and product knowledge to engage, inspire and empower customers with the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna line.
- Personally contributes to the achievement of brand goals and sales targets.
- Models respect, initiative, enthusiasm, and flexibility at all times; representing the brand in a professional and ethical manner at all times, following all Kendo, brand and Harvey Nichols guidelines
- Builds effective, positive and collaborative relationships quickly with team and store partners.
- Builds a loyal clientele base to drive sales through strong make-up artistry skills, excellent selling and service skills resulting in a flawless customer experience.
- Demonstrates an in depth/fluent knowledge of makeup in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties.
- Attends Initial brand training and any other training offered to remain current/updated on latest trends, products and offerings..
- Actively contributes to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation & visual merchandising standards.
- Has excellent personal grooming standards
- Previous experience working in a department store environment with a prestige or artistry brand is essential.
- At least 1 year retail experience and a proven track record in beauty selling environment.
- Accomplished high level make up artistry background.
- Demonstrates experience building a clientele portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to listen effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Empathetic and inclusive
- Confident and professional.
- Must have an informed interest in and demonstrate a real passion for beauty
- Someone who is adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrates a drive for results.
- Conducts self in a professional and courteous manor to maintain positive brand image.
- Must be able to speak knowledgeably about Rihanna.