Project Manager, Social & Influencer Marketing, Ole Henriksen
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Project Manager, Social and Influencer Marketing will lead the development and execution of social and influencer marketing campaigns for OLEHENRIKSEN. They will supervise all aspects of influencer and artistry outreach activities including personalized gifting, event planning, partnerships and networking. The incumbent is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends and building strong relationships. They will be a strong communicator, as they will need to communicate and balance priorities on multiple projects. The dynamic person will have some experience in the beauty industry (or passion for beauty/skincare) and be well-versed in social marketing. Requires travel.
- Develop and oversee the execution of end-to-end influencer campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations and reporting
- Oversee relationship building strategy and execution by working with influencer marketing associate manager.
- Coordinate and manage video production with talent including briefing, talent sourcing, concepts, strategy, and overseeing execution with cross functioning teams.
- Co-produce content shoots (both still and video production)
- Oversee ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and makeup artists
- Recommend social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Assist social media team in other areas as needed
- Work with cross functioning teams to oversee social media initiatives and international influencer marketing strategies/execution
- Manage content calendar for influencer sponsored content and owned social calendar
- Manage influencer marketing budget
- Manage relevant filing of key Ole Henriksen content for both internal and international teams.
- 4-5 years of experience in principles and practices of social media, event planning, and influencer marketing
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Marketing/PR/Events
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics; experience in the industry is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment
- Must be a leader and know how to manage a team efficiently and effectively