Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
As the Project Manager for a new product launch you will be responsible for planning and tracking progress through the entire lifecycle of a product, from concept to delivery. Through close partnerships with the Product Development, Packaging, Procurement, Sourcing, Regulatory and Creative partners you will ensure new products are successfully launched on time.
Location: 100% remote from anywhere in the US. Occasional travel to SF may be required.
- Responsible for establishing a timeline for delivering new products across multiple channels and brands.
- Create and manage detailed project plans complete with dependencies/predecessors, owners, deadlines, and duration.
- Drive issues to resolution through partnerships and creative problem solving; use rigorous logic and method to solve difficult problems with effective solution.
- Perform risk assessment in order to ensure project remains on-time and in budget.
- Perform project post-mortems for core launches
- Build partnerships both internally and externally to establish a plan for delivering new products.
- Responsible for understanding and evaluating the end-to-end process and making recommendations on how it can be improved.
- Responsible for keeping key partners up-to-date on the progress of projects, risks and issues in a timely manner, and driving the team to completion of all deliverables.
- 5+ years project management experience, in consumer packaged goods (CPG)
- Proficient with Project Management Software (Smartsheet, MS Project, Asana, Etc.) including Gantt charts
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders including cross-functional partners and third-party vendors.
- Experience in Cosmetics, Personal Care, Health & Beauty is preferred
- Proven track record of taking ownership, creative problem solving, and driving results
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail