Project Manager, Digital & Content
Digital | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The Project Manager, Digital Content will hold a central position on the Digital team supporting our brands ecommerce sites including Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, Ole Henriksen, KVD Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, & Bite Beauty. This position will be responsible for the full project management of our digital experience from initial project kick-off through site launch. The site experience management will include but not limited to site creative, site copy, digital marketing assets, emails assets, and landing page experiences.
- Manage and the build the workflow and development of web content projects from briefing through final delivery using a project management tool such as Workfront, Asana
- Lead production of site creative, site copy, digital marketing assets, email assets, landing pages, micro-sites through all phases ensuring projects are produced on time, within budget, and delivering an amazing customer experience
- Develop strong relationships and clear processes with all stakeholders including Ecommerce, Brand, Marketing, Creative, Agency partners, UX/UI & Technology where necessary
- Lead weekly project kick off and review sessions focused on creative review, project prioritization and status
- Proactively identify any project challenges and resolutions to issues with cross-functional team members
- Review all work submitted to assure it meets the high customer experience standards
- Track budget and expenses for all projects
- Responsible for setting up and managing the project management tool (ie. Workfront, Asana, Workflow)
- 5-7 years of digital project management experience in an ecommerce environment
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Proficient knowledge of programs: Asana, Workflow, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
- The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated