OLEHENRIKSEN Freelancer Brand Expert
Education | Irvine, CA | Temporary
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
As a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The OLEHENRIKSEN Sales & Service Expert is responsible for all aspects of driving and maximizing sales for OLEHENRIKSEN within Sephora stores. Working as part of the KENDO Field Team, the Sales & Service Expert drives in store sales within Sephora through sales support and events. Anchored in exceptional skincare expertise and customer service, the ideal candidate has a proven record for driving results with a customer first focus and a deep passion for inclusivity. Responsible for exceeding sales targets during key promotional company initiatives and customer facing store events, the OLEHENRIKSEN Sales & Service Expert is reliable, a team player and highly communicative. You thrive on exceeding your sales goals with professionalism and are driven by OLEHENRIKSEN’s product philosophy of “skincare meets selfcare for tell everyone results” helping all clients achieve that #oleglow.
DRIVING SALES & EVENT SUPPORT
- Exceed event sales goals, product goals and sales per hour target while providing best in class customer service
- Create brand awareness and recruitment to customers through the sharing and demonstration of OLEHENRIKSEN through skincare expertise, product demos + knowledge and routine building.
- Proven track record in driving sales & conversion anchoring to core products and top selling skus
- Support store level education and training pre-events to drive key store retail activations and increase beauty advisor brand engagement
VISUAL MERCHANDISING AND STOCK:
- Ensure visual merchandising is updated, fully stocked and shoppable for clients
- Hygiene excellences ensuring linears are clean and testers are displayed
- Maintain timely & consistent communication with the Mgr. Store Activations, Sephora NA regarding any inventory/gondola needs or concerns
- Collaborate with team members to execute large-scale selling events and drive team performance
- Build and maintain in store & field leadership relationships within Sephora
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards your work and your colleagues
- Assist and maintain an atmosphere of professionalism and positive communication
- Mandatory: Thursday – Sunday (guaranteed 32 – 40 hrs. per / wk)
- Weekends / Holidays
- 2+ years of Prestige Beauty Experience; Sephora experience is required
- High level of proven skincare experience with a mastery of ingredients and product application
- Deep understanding of skincare prep for makeup application and link selling both worlds as a routine
- Self-motivated with a drive for results consistent with your proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills with strong store eventing success
- Ability to report metrics/target KPI’s post store visits while sharing competitive insights
- Flexibility in work hours dependent on peak customer shopping times and key promotional retailer activations
- Present a professional appearance maintaining OLEHENRIKSEN’s standards and Sephora’s dress code representing the #oleglow
- Must have proof of insurance, current and valid driver’s license, and reliable means of transportation
** Please provide a cover letter with your application indicating your interest/motivation for working on Ole Henriksen.