BITE Beauty | Toronto, Canada | Full Time
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for color, texture, and performance. With its sole focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
We have an opportunity for a passionate and creative Office Coordinator to join our team. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for providing superior day to day administrative and project support for the BITE Beauty Head Office. This role will also support the needs of the Executive BITE team and will be expected to build strong and effective partnerships with our Kendo and LVMH peers. Strong organizational skills, a desire for operational excellence, and a passion for being in this type of support role are all necessary for success.
Bite Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, Bite Beauty and Fenty Beauty. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
- Manage day to day administrative needs for the BITE Beauty head office (corporate and production teams)
- Manage and coordinate Executive calendars, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Screen, monitor, and process correspondence in the executives' absence to ensure timely action is taking
- Maintain filing systems
- Organize couriers and distribute incoming mail
- Manage all office supply requirements - purchasing, sorting, organizing
- Organize data, produce ad hoc reports, build presentations
- Partner with Production and Human Resources for facility events, special projects, and sourcing
- Review documents as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling
- Responsible for the overall coordination of events (internal/external staff events, influencer events, etc.)
- Ensure cleanliness, flow, and organization of the facility
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced and creative environment
- College degree preferred or relevant experience
- Experience supporting executive level management
- Interest in the beauty and cosmetics industry
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Expert proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MAC & PC Platforms
- Strong knowledge with vlookups, pivot tables, and mail merge functions a major asset
- Strong attention to detail with a creative and proactive approach to work
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively with management and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple shifting priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with complete discretion
- Ability to pick up new software quickly
- Expert proficiency with cost effective sourcing
- Experience with event planning an asset
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume for review. We wish to thank everyone for their interest in this role; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BITE Beauty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.