International | London UK | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager across all brands – Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty and Ole Henriksen in the co-ordination of marketing initiatives across all brand marketing calendars. The ideal candidate has a passion for the beauty industry and who can work closely with global team, key retail and external partners.
- Assist and execute marketing initiatives within outlined marketing calendar
- Responsible for briefing associated brand marketing requirements by specific key retailer with global team and obtaining relevant sign off at all stages
- Assist and help to generate seasonal themes, ideas and activities to support product launches, key core categories, campaigns and branding initiatives across retail partners
- MO Orders for all brands, including office stock orders, PR stock orders and Marketing Event orders
- Sample MO orders for all brands
- Tester orders for all brands, including new stores and NPD
- Arrangement of couriers and send outs for all brands
- Collate quotes for artwork and supplies across brands
- Be the main contact with Westex and manage requests for deliveries and storage
- Support preparing equipment and set-up for events across brands
- Management of marketing cupboards with regular stock takes and managing deliveries
- Support gathering information for reports (images, collateral examples etc.)
- Attend regular meetings with relevant retail partners
- Responsible for associated budgets and raising/processing relevant PO’s and invoices
- To participate in projects and working parties, or to carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit, that will benefit the individual, the brands or the company as a whole.
- 2+ years relevant experience and degree required; beauty industry / retail experience strongly preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Strong administrative / organisational skills with keen attention to detail in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective PowerPoint presentations.Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task.
- Strong organisational and time management skills; ability to constantly juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive demeanor with a can-do attitude