Marketing Coordinator (8 Month Contract)
BITE Beauty | Toronto, Canada | Full Time and Contract
POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
STATUS: Contract, 8 Months
REPORTS TO: Social Media Manager
LOCATION: BITE Beauty Head Office – Toronto, ON (Caledonia & Eglington)
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing edible innovations, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise and ensures only the highest standards for colour, texture, and performance. BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE, and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring, and innovative.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist and support the Social Media Manager in the development and execution of annual social marketing plans by providing hands-on support with content and community management for BITE’s social channels and advocacy programs (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), along with providing support for meetings, events, and gifting efforts. Collaboration with the Marketing Team, Product Development, Education, Lip Labs, and business partners will be key in solidifying project efforts.
The ideal candidate will have advanced working experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications. Must be able to solely create and edit graphic files in a time sensitive environment. Requires occasional evening and weekend work. This is an 8-month contract position.
- Work alongside Marketing team to develop and execute annual social marketing plans
- Assist with scheduling and posting content across all owned channels
- Assist with developing dynamic and responsive content across all channels
- Coordinate ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and makeup artists
- Assist social media team in other areas as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience with principles and practices of social media, PR, and marketing
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree related to Marketing/PR/Journalism preferred
- Solid experience/portfolio working with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Video editing capabilities an asset
- Experience working in the beauty/cosmetics industry
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment
TO APPLY Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ACCESSIBILITY BITE Beauty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the