International | London UK | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the Brand Marketing Manager across all brands – Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna and Ole Henriksen. The ideal candidate has a passion for the beauty industry and who can work closely with all key stakeholders to deliver successful initiatives.
- Assist Marketing Manager with implementation of marketing initiatives within outlined marketing plan, in line with the global strategy
- Brand guardian in market, ensuring our brand equity and vision is adhered to at all times
- Assist and help to generate seasonal themes, ideas and activities to support product launches, key core categories, campaigns and branding initiatives
- Monthly sweep of retailer ecommerce sites to ensure adhering to brand guidelines and that brand assets are being maximised and to communicate findings to wider team
- Manage brand Kento boxes ensuring assets are saved down and shared appropriately with relevant functions
- Collate all new store openings tester MO’s and place order with global brand team. Monitor and track delivery of orders
- Liaise with Sales and Education and National Accounts to support with inputting brand initiatives into Monthly newsletter
- Place all office stock and samples orders in a timely basis and track
- Ensure all invoices are raised, coded appropriately and tracked on a monthly basis.
- Collating information & producing presentations for external/internal meetings as necessary
- Collate monthly competitor analysis including pricing, positioning and customer engagement
- Liaise internally & externally to form excellent relationships with all departments ensuring everyone is kept fully informed
- Attend regular meetings with key stakeholders cross-functionally
- To undertake special projects as required in line with the needs of the business & for personal development
- 2+ years relevant experience and degree required; beauty industry / retail experience strongly preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Strong time management, administrative and organisational skills with keen attention to detail in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive demeanor with a can-do attitude.