Manager, Social Marketing Relations, Kat Von D Beauty
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Marketing Manager for Social Media is responsible for growing the Kat Von D Beauty social content and influencer presence through innovative and strategic campaigns. The ideal candidate will build a network of on-brand influencers and develop creative and differentiated influencer programs for KVDB.
- Manage, plan and execute all social media content on all active channels
- Create marketing and content calendars based on product and marketing timelines
- Monitor and create processes and plans to moderate community dialogue and feedback
- Develop world class international social influencer outreach and management program including database/list management
- Develop and help create social media content with bloggers and influencers that are aligned with the brand and business goals
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing network of strong brand advocates, including ongoing outreach and communication.
- Work alongside PR and marketing team to plan and execute marketing events
- Utilize social listening tools/platforms to measure brand KPIs
- Competency in creating and sharing out weekly performance reporting with Marketing/Social/Brand teams.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 3 years working directly on social media and digital strategy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-brand company
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects, prioritize and deliver against changing priorities, multiple stakeholders, and aggressive deadlines
- Existing Influencer relations and experience in both gifting and interpersonal brand relationship building
- Strong initiative to drive results, solve problems and consistently follow-through
- Both creative and data-driven mindset, understanding of social media analytic tools and how to apply learnings
- Well-versed in social media and digital technologies, constantly informed on industry developments, including consumer trends and new technologies
- Advanced skills in creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Ability to lead and develop direct reports, experience managing and working with multi-disciplined teams (global experience preferred)
- Experience as a blogger, vlogger or other social influencer a huge plus
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus
- Photography skills a plus