eCommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
For Ole Henriksen, great skin begins with a positive outlook—an effervescent optimism and zest for life that allows you to glow from the inside out. His Scandinavian heritage and colorful nature led him to design a simple, joyful, yet powerful approach to skincare.
The OLEHENRIKSEN skincare collection is built on a product philosophy of exfoliate, treat and soothe, which originated in Ole’s Beverly Hills spa, to bring incredible, transformative results to clients all over the world. Each product in the line—from easy daily regimens to professional-strength systems—combines efficacious powerful actives, natural botanicals and essential fatty acids to address clients’ skin concerns. As a tribute to Ole’s spa heritage, intoxicating scents and luxurious textures create a total experience that delights the senses.
The Manager, OleHenriksen.com drives the branded digital ecommerce business. This person is responsible for creating marketing and merchandising strategies that meet the business’ KPI goals. Working closely with the Director, OleHenriksen.com & BiteBeauty.com, and Associate Manager, Digital User Experience to manage vendor relationships and overall site experience. This person will work cross-functionally with all internal teams to make OleHenriksen.com the ultimate brand destination.
Ecommerce Marketing Pipeline Management
- Owns ecommerce marketing calendar planning (including website content planning, blog concepting to support e-commerce content, email marketing, and merchandising key product features).
- Works with brand team to ensure ecommerce related content aligns with overall global brand marketing strategies.
- Align with brand social team to ensure an on-site experience is in place for any future traffic-driving efforts.
- Plan GWP and sampling program to help support monthly revenue goals.
- Works with Associate Manager, Digital User Experience to resolve any sight bugs or conversion issues.
- Oversees email campaigns; including marketing messaging, triggered email cadence, and welcome email series.
- Meets regularly with creative team (copy and graphic design) to brief creative needs for the website, and supporting vendor marketing channels. Secure appropriate stakeholder feedback, and provide for revisions.
- Works with Associate Manager to make site updates, merchandise site based off of analytical insights, brand marketing initiatives, and ecommerce specific drivers.
- Oversees seasonal product photography; including providing style guide to third-party photography vendor, requesting samples for new/updated products, sets timelines for go-live.
- Acts as main touchpoint with multiple third-party vendors including reviews, email, affiliate, UGC, and display agencies.
- Works directly with logistics partner to resolve any shipping issues, inventory transfer requests/issues, or order processing inquiries.
- Owns invoice processing and tracking for all vendors.
- Compiles third-party vendor recommendations, and works with group leader to determine which to move forward with based off of business needs and implementation implications.
- Works cross functionally with Associate Manager and Analytics Manager to determine which KPIs should be put in place to measure needs of owned area of the business.
- Partners with Associate Manager to execute A/B testing recommendations.
- Completes weekly sales and KPI reporting for internal tracking.
- Passion for cosmetics and beauty industry a must, interested in beauty trends
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of digital retail industry experience
- Previous digital marketing and/or merchandising experience required, experience in the beauty industry a plus
- Strong strategic, analytical, creative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities and work within matrixed organization
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times, calm under pressure
- Prior experience managing a direct report a plus
- Team player, ability to work on a rapidly growing team
- Able to work cross functionally with internal and external partners