Manager, Influencer Relations Marketing, Fenty Beauty
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Manager, Influencer Relations will lead the development and execution of influencer marketing campaigns for Fenty Beauty. They will coordinate all aspects of influencer and artistry outreach activities including personalized gifting, event planning, partnerships and networking. The incumbent is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills, and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends and building strong relationships. They will be a strong communicator, as they will need to communicate and balance priorities and requests from multiple brands. The dynamic person will have experience in the beauty industry and well-versed in social marketing. Requires up to 25% travel.
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations and reporting
- Responsibly represent the brand and manage relationships with all influencer partners, talent managers, media and contacts at each social network
- Coordinate influencer and PR samples and mailers
- Manage ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and makeup artists
- Recommend social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Assist social media team in other areas as needed
- 5+ years of experience in influencer marketing, social media and event planning
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Marketing/PR/Events
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics; experience in the industry is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment