Manager, Influencer Marketing - Fenty Skin
Marketing | Hybrid in San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
As a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.Kendo Brands has a hybrid work model with three days in office and two days remote each week.
The Manager, Influencer Marketing will lead the development and execution of influencer marketing paid and earned strategies and campaigns for Fenty Skin. They will oversee and coordinate all aspects of influencer and skinthusiast activities including influencer identification, relationship and product management, personalized gifting, event planning, partnerships and networking. The incumbent is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends, building strong relationships, and creating campaigns with authentic storytelling. They will be a strong communicator, as they will need to communicate and balance priorities and requests across multiple projects and cross-functional partners. The dynamic person will have experience in the skincare industry and well-versed in influencer marketing, experiential, and digital/social best practices. Requires up to 25% travel.
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns including framing the campaign and program strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, asset management, and influencer relations and performance reporting
- Responsibly represent the brand and manage relationships with all influencer partners and talent managers
- Coordinate influencer samples and oversee creative development process for personalized mailers
- Manage ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and skintellectuals
- Recommend social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Develop presentations to communicate influencer marketing strategy and plans with the purpose of getting buy-in from leadership and internal/external partners
- Cultivate and apply a keen understanding of the brand’s business, priorities, and overall skincare category
- Cross-functional collaboration with teams in other areas as needed
- 5+ years of experience in principles and practices of influencer marketing, social media, and event planning
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Influencer Marketing/Social/PR
- Passion for and experience in skincare
- Exceptional relationship-building skills; professional savvy and organizational agility to leverage partnerships across the organization to get work done
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs and problem-solve in a deadline-intensive environment