Manager, ERP (AX) Functional Lead
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Kendo Brands is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX – Sr. Functional Consultant/Architect with recent Dynamics 365 for Operations (Microsoft Dynamics AX) experience to join its small ERP Team. As a member of ERP team, you will be working closely and effectively with internal business partners and responsible for reviewing business process, providing solid analysis, implementing key ERP AX projects, managing external consultants and proposing process solutions to key users across following areas: Finance, Procurement/Purchasing, Customer service (Sales and Marketing), Inventory management, Warehouse & Logistics Management. A successful Sr. ERP (AX) Functional Lead candidate should have very extensive experience in at least 4-5 indicated areas above and have a proven deep knowledge and ability to independently manage projects and deliver solutions directly to the business stakeholders. Right candidates should have recent experience implementing Dynamics 365, good understanding of Microsoft ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS) and existing technologies (Azure, AX connectors, PowerApps).
- Evaluate and appropriately respond to customer reported problems for AX to determine the affected business service, and identify who needs to be involved for problem resolution.
- Perform regular system data maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Monitor alerts and events reported by systems and execute established recovery procedures.
- Lead or participate in requirements sessions by defining and writing specifications, including: configuration, custom programs and reports.
- Support the development team members during detailed design & coding phase
- Execute test plans for functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Provide production support of the implemented MS Dynamics AX applications.
- Configuration of the AX systems in production and non-production environments.
- Adhere to team and departmental development standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
- Create and maintain business process and technical documentation.
- Adhere to security management practices, as well as promote established security standards.
- Strong willingness to learn and grow your Dynamics AX knowledge
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners to implement new environments and functionality enhancements
- 8-10 years of experience in ERP (AX)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent technical and communication skills