Manager, Digital, FentyBeauty.com
Digital | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Manager, FentyBeauty.com drives the Fenty Beauty branded digital ecommerce business. This person is responsible for creating marketing and merchandising strategies that meet the business’ KPI goals. Working closely with the Senior Director, Manager, Associate Manager, and Digital Assistant for FentyBeauty.com to manage vendor relationships and overall site experience. This person will work cross functionally with all internal teams to make FentyBeauty.com the ultimate brand destination.
Ecommerce Marketing Pipeline Management
- Co-owns ecommerce marketing calendar planning (including website content planning to support key marketing initiatives, and merchandising product features).
- Works with brand team to ensure ecommerce related content aligns with overall global brand marketing strategies.
- Align with brand social team to ensure an on-site experience is in place for any future traffic-driving efforts.
- Plan GWP and sampling program to help support monthly revenue goals.
- Works with Digital Assistant and PM team to resolve any sight bugs or conversion issues.
- Oversees email campaigns; including marketing messaging, triggered email cadence, and welcome email series.
- Works with internal channel planning team to ensure appropriate inventory is on hand to meet sales goals through supporting marketing initiatives.
- Meets regularly with creative team (copy and graphic design) to brief creative needs for the website, and supporting vendor marketing channels. Secure appropriate stakeholder feedback, and provide for revisions.
- Works with Digital Assistant to make site updates, merchandise site based off of analytical insights, brand marketing initiatives, and ecommerce specific drivers.
- Acts as co-main point person with multiple third-party vendors including email, affiliate, SEO, display, and paid search agencies.
- Works directly with logistics and customer service partners to resolve any shipping issues, inventory transfer requests/issues, or order processing inquiries.
- Compiles third-party vendor recommendations, and works with Senior Director to determine which to move forward with based off of business needs and implementation implications.
- Partners with Manager and Associate Manager to execute A/B testing recommendations, and make site optimizations
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of digital or ecommerce retail industry experience
- Passion for cosmetics and beauty industry a must, interested in beauty trends
- Previous digital marketing and/or merchandising experience required, experience in the beauty industry a plus
- Strong strategic, analytical, creative, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities and work within matrixed organization
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times, calm under pressure
- Able to work cross functionally with a wide range internal and external partners