Keyholder, Lip Lab, Toronto
BITE Beauty | Toronto, Canada | Full Time
POSITION: Keyholder, Lip Lab
STATUS: Full Time (weekends mandatory)
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
LOCATION: Lip Lab by BITE – 670 Queen Street W, Toronto ON
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for colour, texture, and performance. With its sole focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
Lip Lab by BITE is looking for dedicated and passionate people who are excited to be a part of a growing retail concept. If you love connecting with clients, already excited about BITE, and passionate about colour and/or lipstick, we want you to join our team!
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE Beauty, and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative.
The Keyholder will be responsible for creating and selling custom lipsticks while providing the highest level of client service and artistry to all. As a Keyholder, this role will also be responsible for opening or closing the store and as well as assist with maintenance and upkeep of Lip Lab by BITE. This position will report directly to their Lip Lab Store Manager.
- Merchandise delivery and placement
- Back of house set up and operations
- Supply delivery, placement, and follow up
- Office and cash wrap set-up
- Communication Center set-up and management
- Working with clients to create custom lipsticks
- Curating shade assortment for client
- Maintaining up to date BITE product knowledge
- Thorough understanding of the BITE Beauty brand
- Providing the highest level of client services
- Responsible for holding a key to the store
- Opening the store, and ensuring all Opening Procedures are completed
- Closing the store and ensuring all Closing Procedures are completed
- Completing client purchases with Point of Sale System
- Ensuring mixing stations are clean and fully stocked
- Ensuring the store is clean at all times
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment,
- Clientelling and cosmetics experience an asset
- Previous experience in a supervisory/managerial role an asset
- Knowledge of Color Theory
- Motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Open availability, weekends mandatory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please submit your cover letter and resume. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BITE Beauty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.