Keyholder, Lip Lab - Part Time
Lip Lab, BITE Beauty | Irvine, CA | Part Time
Position: Keyholder, Lip Lab
Status: Part Time
Reports To: Store Manager
Lip Lab is more than just lipstick! We’re all about establishing an environment that encourages fun, individuality and self-love. Is there a feeling better than finding the perfect shade of lipstick? At the Lip Lab we believe there is: Being the person that helps someone create a lipstick that is uniquely theirs from the color to the flavor and even the name. So, if you enjoy putting smiles on the faces of others, being creative and helping others to express themselves and reach their fullest potential then this is the job for you!
As a Keyholder you will not only be assisting with the day in and day out operations of the store but will also help in maintaining a fun, inclusive atmosphere that guests and employees will all want to be a part of. If you have a passion for color, leadership, teamwork and providing unique guest experiences then this is the job for you!
- Paid training: you’ll not only be trained on assisting with store operations, but you’ll also get to experience the artistry and creativity that comes with being a color expert
- Competitive pay with the potential for sales bonuses
- Paid holidays and time off
- Fantastic employee discount: 40% off our in-store products and 30% off sephora.com
- Quarterly gratis with opportunity for extra gratis based on sales and performance up for grabs
- A chance to have your artistry featured on our social media platforms
What we offer:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace (we offer regular diversity & inclusion training)
- A chance to express yourself and your love for color and artistry
- An opportunity to grow within a supportive company (we are expanding and will always ensure our employees are with us every step of the way)
- A chance to grow within the cosmetics/artistry industry regardless of your background (we hire across a range of industries: hospitality/service, retail, guest services, performance/arts, etc)
What we are looking for:
- Strong background in guest services, multi-tasking and delegation (minimum of 2 years’ experience is required)
- The ability to work in close coordination with superiors to ensure the business runs smoothly and successfully
- Someone who leads by example and always goes above and beyond
- A can do attitude with the ability to motivate a team through coaching and constructive feedback
- An inclination towards providing top notch guest service and promoting an upbeat party atmosphere
- An ability to identify opportunities within team and work alongside management to execute any training required
- Proficiency with excel, MS word, outlook, and google docs
- Ability to multitask and time manage while still ensuring the ultimate in guest experience
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Physically able to meet the demands of the job including the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, lift to 30 lbs., including the ability to kneel and squat.
What you will do:
- Providing a unique and entertaining guest experience from beginning to end, confirming reservations, welcoming guests, hosting events and timely communication
- Working closely with store manager and assistant store manager to ensure targets and goals are being achieved
- Sharing sales targets with team when manager on duty and delegating tasks
- Jump in as color expert when needed and guide guests with your expertise and creativity
- Create a strong, positive, and energetic environment for team through positive feedback/reinforcement and coaching of Lip Lab values and standards with support from store manager and assistant store manager
- Provide consistent and on the spot coaching/feedback to team members to encourage growth when manager on duty
- Ensure good manufacturing standards are being followed by team members
- Ensure hygiene and safety standards are always maintained
At Lip Lab our number one goal is to foster an inclusive, positive, and safe environment for our employees and guests alike. We are an equal opportunity employer that will always ensure our team grows with us.
If you are looking to work for a company that celebrates individuality, then look no further!
Apply today and let the good times begin!