Kat Von D Brand Specialist
Education | ION Store - Orchard, Singapore | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Kat Von D Brand Specialist will be the brand representative responsible for driving all aspects of the Kat Von D business in the new Sephora flagship store at ION Orchard. The Kat Von D specialist will be responsible for driving sales by leading by example, instore teams to deliver excellence in customer service, selling skills and superior artistry skills. We are looking for professional artist with business management skills
- Manage all aspects of the business of Kat Von D ‘shop in shop’ in SEPHORA ION store
- Represent the Kat Von D as the resident instore makeup professional.
- Deliver agreed sales goals, lead by example and motivate teams to drive sales through excellence in customer service superior make up artistry skills and selling skills.
- Responsible for optimizing in-store merchandising and brand presentation. Manage instore inventory and minimize out of stocks
- Ensure all new products are launched on time with flawless execution and to brand guidelines.
- Fully understand Sephora and Kat Von D launch and activation calendar to efficiently drive business, e.g. store events, Sephora Animations.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Kat Von D in Sephora maintaining a professional appearance adhering to dress codes, frequently changing makeup styles to reflect current trends by wearing seasonal looks
- Continue to develop artistry skills including application techniques, keeping up to date with makeup trends and product knowledge through brand education and training
- Manage in store CRM program
- Understand opportunities within the store and feedback to Sales and Education Executive to develop business plans for the store to increase sales, planning special events to support brand marketing calendar as needed
- Participate in instore training Sephora cast members through Brand Focus Day trainings morning touch bases to motivate educate and increase cast love and selling skills for Kat Von D products
- Keep up to date with Kat Von D across social media understanding the impact of social media as a key influencer of Kat Von D fans and followers.
- Excel in makeup artistry skills
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Proven success in sales
- An interest in keeping update to date with makeup styles, products and application and a willingness to learn
- Flexible with work schedule and ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work in a fragrance-filled environment
- Embody the spirit, values and essence of the Kat Von D brand
- Model respect, initiative, enthusiasm, and flexibility at all times; represent Kat Von D brand in a professional and ethical manner at all times, following all Kendo, Sephora, and brand guidelines
- Passion for beauty makeup and creativity
- Prepared to travel if required