Inventory Control Coordinator
BITE Beauty - Production | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
POSITION: Inventory Control Coordinator
STATUS: Permanent, Full Time
REPORTS TO: Senior Inventory Associate
LOCATION: BITE Beauty Warehouse – Toronto, ON
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for color, texture, and performance. With its sole focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
We currently have an opportunity for an energetic and committed Inventory Control Coordinator to join our Toronto production facility. This is a day shift that runs Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE and just announced Fenty Beauty. The Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through innovative product, captivating storytelling, and genuine retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
The Inventory Control Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and capturing the movement of BITE inventory in to, out of, and throughout our warehouses. This is a hands-on role that will require a proactive mindset, strong organizational and Excel skills, and the ability to work with internal cross-functional teams.
- Monitoring and tracking the movement and shelving of inventory daily
- Managing accurate data entry into Excel & database of all inventory changes arising from picking purchase orders, shelving products, and shipping/production activities
- Monitoring inventory and movement of unfinished goods into finished goods department
- Verifying that all purchase orders have been picked completely and accurately
- Proactively conduct random inventory cycle counts
- Supporting warehouse teams as needed with picking purchase orders (POs), shelving products, and shipping
- Coordinate inventory needs with other departments as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience working with inventory in a warehouse environment
- Proven experience working with multiple Excel spreadsheets in the workplace
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership abilities with a proactive approach to work
- Experience working with databases an asset (DBA or other software)
- Experience working with pump trucks an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Warehouse environment
- Desk/Computer work
- Lifting, bending, and ladder use
- Fast-paced and deadline-driven
Please submit your cover letter and resume. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.