Global Fulfillment Analyst
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Global Fulfillment Analyst manages daily sales order processing and communication with the distribution center, internal cross-functional team, and our retail partners. This role is unique in that it supports many brands that include our domestic partners as well as a fast growing international market. This position offers, in addition to the duties in allocations and customer service, a wealth of experience and additional exposure to Kendo’s Supply Chain.
- Responsible for the operational relationship between Kendo and Channel Partners for order fulfillment and proactive customer communications.
- Owns internal follow up and communication with cross functional partners relating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for order fulfillment.
- Monitoring of OOS SKU’s and making sure channels are properly allocated to support global instore stocks and sales.
- Managing Newness products and tracking shipments to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Analyzes data and identifies potential anomalies / questions; follow ups with partners to resolve.
- Responsible for resolving questions and issues with urgency to meet established timelines; loop in leaders to gain alignment and approval to implement next steps.
- Create trending reports regarding fill rate, inventory and sales forecast.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience; supply chain or allocation experience in wholesale a plus.
- Strong analytical skill – ability to identify anomalies and inconsistencies in large data sets.
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to interact with senior levels in the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and data integrity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to juggle multiple requests & manage expectations.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment.
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams and reach outcomes together.
- Resourceful and takes the initiative to seek out information with little guidance.
- Experience working with Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word).