Fenty Supervisor Full Time - Bristol
Sales | Bristol, United Kingdom | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognise, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin.
FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA
Rihanna was inspired to create Fenty Beauty after years of experimenting with the best-of-the-best in beauty—and still seeing a void in the industry for products that performed across all skin types and tones. She launched a makeup line “so that people everywhere would be included,” focusing on a wide range of traditionally hard-to-match skin tones, creating formulas that work for all skin types, and pinpointing universal shades.
Fenty Beauty products are designed to feel lightweight, even as they deliver buildable coverage that effortlessly layers, to ultimately “make skin look like skin.” Most importantly, Rihanna creates makeup to inspire: “Makeup is there for you to have fun with,” she says. “It should never feel like pressure. It should never feel like a uniform. Feel free to take chances, and take risks, and dare to do something new or different.”
FENTY SKIN BY RIHANNA
Inspired by her global lifestyle, Rihanna brings together ingredients from around the world and pairs them with skincare powerhouses, such as hyaluronic acid and niacinamide—for clinically proven results. Driven by that bad encounter with a harsh product, she’s prioritized clean formulas that are also vegan and gluten free. The packaging? Earth-conscious: Think more recyclable materials and smart refillable packs that feel luxurious. Plus, she’s elevated the entire experience with supple, unique textures and warm, delicious scents.
As a true ambassador for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna in Harvey Nichols, the Supervisor will assist the Counter Manager in managing aspects of the counter in Harvey Nichols. This role is responsible for the management of Fenty Beauty Retail Artists and ensures that the team represents the brand according to guidelines; assisting the counter manager in planning staffing rotas and coverage within budget; driving daily/weekly/monthly/annual sales goals; managing testers, samples, and other non-sellable goods within budget; executing in-store and out of store events and delivering an exceptional customer experience. This position reports to the Counter Manager to educate, coach and develop team skills.
- Supervise, inspire and motivate a team of full/part time Makeup Artists including staffing rotation schedules, coaching of sales & artistry skills, and set individual sales goals.
- Set the example in exceptional product knowledge and service; lead team of Artists to create a flawless customer experience and a build a loyal clientele base to drive sales.
- Manage sales goals and payroll investment to achieve financial goals.
- Build and implement an effective clientele program that drives loyalty, drives sales and supports the achievement of sales targets.
- Create in-store activations and clientele programs aligned with the brand calendar for the market to support new product launches, core product initiatives, and key selling periods.
- Take a strategic approach to building and developing the brand business within the store.
- Build strong, effective relationships with Harvey Nichols management and within Kendo to drive strong business results and implement best practices.
- Develop a plan to continually develop and refine the sales, artistry and customer service skills of the team.
- Manage the tester and samples budget and ensure orders are placed on time to support the business.
- Models respect, initiative, enthusiasm, and flexibility at all times; representing the brand in a professional and ethical manner at all times, following all Kendo, brand and Harvey Nichols guidelines
- Builds effective, positive and collaborative relationships quickly with team and store partners.
- Excellent personal grooming standards
- Previous experience working in a luxury store environment.
- Accomplished, high level make-up artistry background.
- At least 2 years of retail experience at the same level.
- Proven ability to be strategic with strong business acumen.
- Can demonstrate experience of building and executing clientele strategy.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate staff including conflict/resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in forward planning and achievement of financial goals.
- Strong customer service, clientele and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills to plan & execute in store events.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Confident and professional.
- Must be a candidate who demonstrates a real knowledge and passion for the beauty industry
- Someone who is adaptable.
- Energetic, modern, with a firm yet fair approach.
- Demonstrates a drive for results.
- Conducts self in a professional and courteous manor to maintain positive brand image.
- Must be able to speak knowledgeably about Rihanna.