FENTY - Senior National Account Manager
Marketing | London UK | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- “Can Do” Spirit: We work together to make our wildest dreams a reality: As entrepreneurs, we embrace optimism and find creative ways to reach our goals
- Advocacy, Diversity, and Inclusion: We recognize and celebrate the full spectrum of personal identities. We create safe spaces so everyone’s voice is heard. We listen with humility and act with courage.
- Storytelling: We tell authentic stories like no, one else. It’s our key to inspire trust and build relationships, rallying, our people, partners, and consumers around our brands.
- Resilience: We embrace challenges as opportunities. Change is ever- constant, and agility is our strength.
- Product Excellence: We put the consumers first: We constantly raise the bar to create products of the highest quality that everyone just has to have.
As a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
Kendo Brands has a hybrid work model with three days in office and two days remote each week.
Senior National Accounts Manager – Fenty, UK
REPORTS TO: Senior Brand & Marketing Director – Kendo Brands UK
LOCATION: London, UK
This position plays a critical rolein leading the National Accounts team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with our retail partners and be the interface between Kendo Brands UK Head Office, National Field Sales Manager, Education team, and Kendo Global. The National Accounts team are responsible for setting and achieving agreed Retail to Net targets for all Kendo brands in the UK. As a Senior Manager you will not only directly manage one or more brands/retailer relationships, but also the National Account Manager & National Account Coordinator, so people management skills is also essential.
- Lead the Fenty tri-axis business – with clear weekly & monthly reporting back to the business
- Set & drive to achieve Retail, Wholesale & Net budgets in partnership with your manager and fellow team members
- To monitor and forecast retail and wholesale performance, working cross functionally & adjusting plans as necessary to maximise performance
- To monitor other key KPI’s: negotiating stock holding & working capital, discounts & returns
- Working with the Demand and Supply Manager to ensure Kendo UK orders are effectively received and processed by LVMH customer service
- To successfully sell-in the Marketing Programs to maximise Retailer & Store support for these activities.
- Develop and implement activities tailored to each opportunity as needed to maximise business potential.
- Be ready to take the lead on any total Kendo national accounts projects, appointing appropriate resources across team to ensure success
- To maintain effective communication between the field sales and national accounts teams
- Constantly review and improve any workflow processes within the national accounts team
- To monitor and communicate competitor activity and performance
- Train and develop National Accounts team by setting annual goals and objectives and providing on going coaching
- Be a pivotal role in joining the dots of communication across the end to end business.
- Coach and develop direct reports to foster a culture personal and professional development, identifying talent and capability and leveraging in market
- Collaborate with peers to develop best practices and drive team performance
- Work with other senior managers within Kendo UK to foster a culture of partnership and collaboration across all functions
- Commercially aware & ability to drive business performance.
- Experience in retail sales management within the National Account sector of the cosmetics industry is essential.
- Experience leading a team
- Experience at Senior National Account level preferable
- Proven track record of managing Retail to Net budget relationship within the National Account sector.
- Able to manage time effectively and plan in contingencies to ensure targets are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential, adaptable for delivery to a range of audiences.
- Team player, ability to respond to rapidly changing demands.
- Highly proficient at Excel.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills