BITE Beauty - Production | Toronto, Canada | Full Time
POSITION: Facility Maintenance
STATUS: Permanent, Full Time
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
LOCATION: BITE Beauty Head Office – Toronto, ON
SHIFT: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for colour, texture, and performance. BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE, and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative.
The Facility Maintenance will be responsible for all areas of building maintenance. With a priority on health and safety, this role will be expected to regularly assess company property and address maintenance issues as they arise.
- Regularly assess facility conditions and notify the Plant Manager of any upcoming repairs needed
- Perform general and/or specialized maintenance on company property including, but not limited to: carpentry, painting, drywall repair, electrical, plumping, HVAC systems
- Perform general housekeeping duties including, but not limited to: mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, surface cleaning, window cleaning, washroom cleaning, lunch room cleaning, garbage clearing
- Perform seasonal maintenance duties including: shoveling snow, salting sidewalks
- Assist other departments with special assignments as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years of facility maintenance experience
- The ability to sit, stand, bend, climb ladders and work at heights
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- The ability to manage and prioritize workload while under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- A team player with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Scissor Lift certification an asset
- Office, production floor, warehouse, outdoors, indoors
- Various work positions including sitting, standing, bending, reaching, lifting, climbing
- Use of ladders
TO APPLY: Please submit your cover letter and resume. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ACCESSIBILITY: BITE Beauty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.