Executive Assistant, VP Product Development & Regulatory
Administration | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
This position is responsible for providing efficient and high-level executive support to two Vice Presidents of Product Development & Regulatory.
- Handle confidential, urgent materials and information in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Manage, organize, and maintain executives’ calendars including internal/external meetings, catering, securing conference rooms, etc. The ability to coordinate competing schedules.
- Secure domestic and international complex travel arrangements including multi-country flights, lodging, and car services
- Build strong and effective partnerships with LVMH peers and key partners such as IT, facilities, and 3rd party vendors
- Screen, monitor and process correspondence in the executives’ absence to ensure timely action is taken; compose outgoing correspondence as appropriate.
- Complete, review, and approve expense reports on a monthly basis including helping to manage the Product Development budget
- Maintain filing system and organization for Product Development closet
- Partner with other Executive Assistants to provide additional support or back-up when needed
- Provide some administrative support to the Product Development & Regulatory teams
- Assist with day to day needs i.e. providing lunch, coffee, etc.
- Coordinate and follow-up on projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years’ Executive Assistant experience supporting an Executive Director, President/CEO, COO, or other similar senior-level executive required
- Able to work interactively and proactively with executives at all levels in the organization.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Resourceful, logical and creative problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple projects.
- High level of accuracy, able to detect inconsistencies and errors.
- Dynamic, engaging, professional with a positive attitude
- Ability work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, approachable and flexible.
- Computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and generally tech-savvy / comfortable with software applications and database programs.
- Flexible with hours and in working overtime when required.