Administration | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
Effective January 18, 2022, as a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION SUMMARY
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle confidential, highly sensitive, urgent materials and information in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Organize internal and external meetings, book rooms and catering
- Manage, organize, coordinate, and maintain executives’ calendars, meetings, and travel arrangements (ability to prioritize and manage multiple hectic calendars along with coordinating extensive international travel is a must).
- Oversee and maintain all executive expense reports
- Maintain department organization charts and contact lists
- Organize data, produce, and update reports and presentations with strong Microsoft office skills
- Provide general administrative support to each of the teams that you support
- Partner with peers to plan and execute employee events
- Coordinate and follow-up on special projects as assigned
- Build strong and effective partnerships with LVMH peers and key partners such as IT, facilities, and 3rd party vendors
- Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
- Act as liaison to executive’s direct reports and their staff
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive(s) to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, preparing and following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2-3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment supporting a Vice President Minimum high school diploma, college degree preferred
- Previous retail/wholesale industry experience helpful; passionate about the beauty industry is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and act independently. Able to work interactively and proactively with executives at all levels in the organization
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Resourceful, logical and creative problem solver
- Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple projects
- High level of accuracy, able to detect inconsistencies and errors
- Superior interpersonal skills, approachable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills – Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and generally tech-savvy / comfortable with software applications and database programs
- Flexible with hours and in working overtime when required