Education | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
In this role, the Education Coordinator will partner closely with Kendo brand management and Sephora channels to support a wide range of learning and development strategies for all KENDO brands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education Team Support:
- Maintain product and collateral inventory across all KENDO brands
- Take detailed notes during Education meetings and calls and send out recaps to internal teams
- Departmental calendar planning and maintenance
- Coordinate travel, accommodations, catering etc. for elevated conferences and events
- Coordinate and execute Sephora and SiJCP gratis projects with third party vendor including distribution list, printing of collateral from Education Content Managers and Brand Management, kitting, and shipment follow up
- Support the planning and execution of all elevated trainings both internal and external alongside the Global Events team
- Assist in material execution for elevated events
- Various education related tasks as requested by Education Manager
Field Team Support:
- Maintain Kendo Education portal and calendar to support field team
- Prepare shipments for field team and other Education department needs
- Support the planning and execution of all in-store events
- Partner with Brand Management to create agendas for bi-weekly and monthly calls with field team, send out prior to calls, send out follow up call notes
- Continuously represent KENDO with excellent and poised communication to both external partners and internal clients
- Coordinate timing and location logistics for a wide variety of business and departmental meetings, preparing meeting materials ahead of time when applicable
- Support successful onboarding of new team members by ordering equipment/supplies and ensuring new hire checklist is complete
Skills, Characteristics, and Experience Required:
- BA, BS or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment.
- Passionate about makeup and client-focused
Flexible; able to work independently and within teams