Sales | Bristol, United Kingdom | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty , Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Account Manager of Marc Jacobs Beauty will manage the top producing counter for Marc Jacobs Beauty. This role is responsible for the recruitment and management of Marc Jacobs Beauty Retail Artists and ensures that the team represents the brand according to guidelines. To plan staffing rotas and coverage within budget; drives daily/weekly/monthly/annual sales goals; manages testers, hygiene and other non-sellable goods within budget; executes in-store and out of store events and delivers an exceptional customer experience. This position collaborates with the Area Manager as well as work closely with both National Field Sales Manager and National Education Manager to educate, coach and develop team skills.
- Manage a team of Retail Artist including staffing rotation schedules, coaching of sales & artistry skills, and set individual sales goals
- Set the example in exceptional product knowledge and service; lead team of Artists to create a flawless customer experience and a build a loyal clientele base to drive sales
- Manage sales goals and payroll investment to achieve financial goals
- Build and implement an effective clientele program that drives loyalty, drives sales and supports the achievement of sales targets
- Create in-store activations aligned with the brand calendar for the market to support new product launches, core product initiatives, and key selling periods
- Take a strategic approach to building and developing a premium brand experience within the store
- Build strong, effective relationships with the retailer and within Kendo to drive strong business results and implement best practices
- Develop a plan to continually develop and refine the sales, artistry and customer service skills of the team
- Manage the allocation of tester and hygiene and ensure orders are placed on time to support the business
- Previous experience working in a luxury store environment with premium brand experience is preferred
- Proven track record of delivering sales results
- At least 2 years’ experience at a similar level, managing a team and driving results
- Proven ability to be strategic with a strong business acumen
- Ability to lead, develop, and motivate staff including conflict/resolution and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills to plan & execute in store events
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Must display a high level of social media awareness and engagement
- Demonstrates a drive for results
- Confident and professional
- Energetic and positive outlook
- Must be a candidate who demonstrates a real passion for fashion and beauty industry.
Specifically, for the Marc Jacobs Beauty brand.
- Someone who is adaptable.
- Modern fashion forward approach to make up and grooming
- Conducts self in a professional and courteous manor