Coordinator, Social Media, Kat Von D Beauty
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
KAT VON D BEAUTY
Kat Von D Beauty is all about unstoppable, high-performance products in fearless shades that empower you to unleash your inner artist. In her nonstop pursuit of creating the most perfect beauty products you’ve never imagined Kat Von D tests and wears everything she makes, drawing endless inspiration from her experience as an artist, tattooist and creator.
Primary Responsibility is to support the KVD Social Media team and execute workflow for all social media publishing and moderation based on direction provided by manager. Working specifically for Kat Von D Beauty with a focus on all social channels.
- Create and maintain the social media content calendar and track creative briefs for content and campaign assets
- Schedule and publish daily content on all social media channels
- Responsible for social media campaign and content reporting and tracking
- Final copy editing and QC for outbound social assets
- Coordinate and execute sweepstakes prizing and fulfillment
- Manage user-generated content; gain user approvals, approve and schedule UGC
- Brainstorm new and creative ways to amplify content and increase engagement
- Moderation of all social channels
- Track and analyze influencer posts and report on performance
- Drive traffic and sales through support of marketing initiatives, processes, and brand goals
- 1-2 years’ experience in beauty/retail marketing
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in assisting with social media marketing
- Web analytics/social listening knowledge and experience in pulling reporting, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social strategy
- Excellent communication, writing, project management, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to quickly write thoughtful/on brand posts tailored to the medium
- Keen understanding of our customer and brands
- Proactive, self-starter; problem solver and high attention to detail and ability to keep/maintain timelines
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop and Video Editing experience a plus